ASP.NET Core Developer
от 1 000 до 3 500 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We want you to be a part of Jubiter. Our mission is to apply our development skill, ingenuity, and deep knowledge of cryptos to improving upon the functionality and accessibility of existing digital asset exchanges.
We are seeking for a .NET developers responsible for leading a new team in Minsk building .NET applications using ASP.NET CORE, SQL Server and Azure. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop new modules and to coordinate the rest of the team working on different layers of the infostructure.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns;
- Practice in designing, developing and deploying high performance web applications on Microsoft Azure cloud platform;
- Hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET, C#, WebAPI / MVC and MVC Core;
- Demonstrated experience working with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server) and developing database-driven .NET applications;
- Knack for code versioning tools such as GIT;
- Strong skills in problem solving and debugging with experience scaling and optimizing applications for performance;
- Good written English skills;
- Experience imlementing unit tests is a plus
- Good comprehension of how blockchain technology works
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements and design new functianality
- Write well designed, testable, efficient, reusable and reliable code
- design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for delivering high-availability and performance
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Lead and mentor other developers on the team
- Maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Positive attitude
- Able to multitask effectively
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Able to work within a globally distributed team
If you possess the following key skills, we invite you to apply to our openings.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible work time
- Benefit from experienced senior developers, analysts and consultants as mentors to biuld your career
- International working environment and projects
- Rewards and benefits based on achievements
- Modern and welcoming office with all the facilities to promote productivity ( coffee, tea, cookies)
- Company team building events and more!