Senior Key Account Manager
з/п не указана
Teslasuit is enhancing its Business Development Department and would like to invite you to join the international team as a Senior Key Account Manager.
Teslasuit is the one of a kind world's first full-body haptic suit. We make the experience in virtual and augmented reality more realistic and effective through the synergy of systems: haptics, motion capture, and biometry. At present, Teslasuit is designed to be integrated into a diverse range of enterprise applications and training solutions. In the future, Teslasuit will be widely used in games and entertainment, fitness and sports, wellness and healthcare.
We were named CES 2019 Innovation Awards Honoree in a category of Virtual and Augmented Reality and recently in March 2019 we have also won the Red Dot: Best of The Best Product Design Award 2019 and became the 2019 Future Unicorn Award Winner
We offer an excellent opportunity to develop your career in one of the most technologically advanced product IT companies in Belarus. You will be working alongside with high profile Business and IT professionals to bring the remarkable and one-of-a-kind product to the market.
We welcome a highly motivated team player who is ready to go the extra mile in working with a developed customer base. Our ideal candidate is able to present world-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business.
Identify and develop customers’ business and product application needs
Key account/Territory/Industry management, including account planning and sales forecasting
Develop and lead customer roadmap and utilize all available resources to manage account
Engage in close cooperation with the Teslasuit Reseller/Partner companies worldwide
Engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
Ensure a great customer experience with potential customers
- Higher education (Master of Science is preferable)
- Specialization in Management, Economics or linked specializations
- Similar experience 6+ years
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- Advanced computer user (deep knowledge and experience of working with CRM systems)
- Analytical skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Experience with large scale deals and hands-on engagement in IT Product sales projects
Driven by achieving an outstanding level of customer satisfaction and can demonstrate a track record in this area
Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment as well as highly developed planning and organization skills
Readiness to work with AAA, Fortune 100 Companies, attention to detail
Strongly focused on team–cooperation via engagement of existing, cross-regional resources
Experience of living/studying abroad or working with English native speakers
Active user of LinkedIn and other social business networks
- Competitive fixed salary + bonuses
- Wide possibilities for professional and career growth
- Opportunity to work on a unique world-recognized product
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Sports activities
- Modern working equipment
- Gifts to employees (e.g. birthday, marriage, birth of children etc.)
- Paid vacation and sick leaves (according to HTP standards)
- Options for individual training
- Corporate and social events
- Friendly and helpful team atmosphere
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, cookies
Join the team that creates the future of technology!
If you consider your work experience and skills a good fit for the role, please apply with the cover letter including a link to your LinkedIn profile.